Sunday, July 27, 2014

BarDeNay Review

Hello J and A followers!  A here for my late (sorry!) review.  This week my family and I are on vacation so I decided to review a restaurant in Boise, Idaho called BarDeNay!  I know, really odd name.  But there food...yum.  When you first walk in, you notice the really high ceilings and that the restaurant is PACKED!  There are filled booths and chairs with waiters and waitresses running around with no time to lose!  You can seat yourself and a waiter immediately comes to you.  You will order your drink and when you get it back you get to order your main meal.  I ordered angle hair noodles with butter and parmasian cheese.  (I don't know how to spell parmasian)  We waited for a little while but then the food came.  I took one bite and it wowed my mouth.  I loved the angle hair noodles.  They give you a lot and the texture and taste is delicious.  To add, they give you a side of garlic bread to go with it.  By the way, I got this from a kids menu but they may or may not give you a kids menu so just ask.  Also, you will know you're at the right place because it is right in front of the Idaho river.  You can sit outside if you want to see it too.  Overall I would give BarDeNay an A review.  I would strongly recommend it if you take a trip to Boise.  You will not be disappointed!




Thx for reading!,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment