Sunday, October 5, 2014

Old Trieste

Hello J and A's readers! J here! This is my weekly review. Today, I will be reviewing *drum roll please* The Old Trieste Restaurant in the fun neighborhood of Bay Park in San Diego near SeaWorld. They are closed on Sundays and Mondays, but they opened it special for us for my grandma's surprise birthday party. For adults, they have a full-service bar with anything you can imagine. I had a Shirley Temple, which was delicious. They brought us salads, then pasta (fusili with either tomato sauce or butter and Parmesan, yummmmmmmm!), and then your food comes. We had the options of Veal Parmesan, Filet Marsala, and Sea Bass. I mainly had fusili, but I tried a bite of my mom's best friend's (who is A's aunt!) Veal Parmesan and it was yummy! We had got a cake and they were so kind to cut it up and bring it out to us. The service at Old Trieste was above and beyond amazing! The food was absolutely scrumptious. I would give Old Trieste an A+!! The Old Trieste is just splendid. If you go to Old Trieste and would like to share your experience, please share in the comments section.



Thank you so much!
J

No comments:

Post a Comment