Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Paradis Review

Hello! J here! Só sorry for not reviewing, but me and A are now back on track! Yay! Today, I will be reviewing Paradis, a scrumptious Ice Cream place in Long Beach. It originated in Denmark, but it is now also in Southern California with three locations: Huntington Beach, Long Beach, and Montrose. So, you have three options, unless you live in Denmark! It'd be great if we had global readers! I am working on that, by the way!!! We are branching out into three languages very soon: English, Spanish, and French. French will be posted on a lot, and it will come out on 1/27/15. We hope to expand more, after that! So, back to the review!!! :) I had Straciatella Chocolate Chip, which was very good. They even put chocolate shavings on top. I also tried the Sea Salt Caramel and I regretted getting Straciatella, because the Salted Caramel was just so fantastically delicious! If you are ever in Belmont Shore, go down to Paradis, and I guarantee you, you will love it. If you don't, I'll pay for your ice cream.

-j


PS- they have this "LoveBox" option which is where you get a bunch of flavors in a little foam insulated box, so you can try 'em all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment