Friday, March 13, 2015

Lazy Acres

Hi followers,

Oh my gosh!!!! I have not posted in 3 or 4 months. I need to get back on it! :)

Today, I am doin' a special review of a market that also has a Nekter or Jamba Juice like place and a cafe with all sorts of deliciousness. This place is Lazy Acres. Lazy Acres is a spectacular market that specializes in diets, health food, aromatherapy, detoxes, and organic cuisine. There are only two stores, however, in Long Beach near CSULB, where I live, and in the coastal resort city in Santa Barbara. When you walk in you smell the delicious juice smell along with the savory pizza, chicken smell. At the cafe/bar on Fridays they have all Paleo foods, for the Paleo person. They also have pizza and mac n cheese, pot roast, and much more. They have a great selection of different organic, non-gmo, vegan stuff, and everything for the health food enthusiast. I got a delicious Naked smoothie, but they also can make custom smoothies right there for you. The pizza was all I had and it was pretty good. The review was mainly not for the food but for the wonderful market itself.

J and A's Grade: A

THANK YOU:
Jacob

PS. I am now vegetarian. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment