Sunday, July 20, 2014

Besta-Wan Review

Hi J and A's followers!  I figured that if J was doing a late review then I would wait a day extra also.  Anyway, today I am reviewing a restaurant with an interesting name, but has a delicious menu.  Besta-Wan!  When you first walk in you will probably notice the GIANT bowl of fortune cookies on a table.  Then you will realize that Besta-Wan is very dog friendly.  They have a whole separate section for dogs while you eat, and if they are good you can give them a dog treat.  Then a waiter will serve you to a table with lots of different sayings and pictures under it.  My mom even posted a picture on Instagram about it!  (Also, the restaurant is usually PACKED, so people must like it:)) There is a kids menu and a regular menu.  Even though I am getting too old for kids menus I didn't think I'd like anything on the adult menu, so I just got one.  On the kids meal there were different varieties of many types of food, but I just stuck with something simple.  A quesadilla!  5 minutes after we ordered, the waiter brought out our food!  Maybe we were just lucky, but I thought it was amazing how packed the restaurant was and how fast our food came out.  My quesadilla was very cheesy and they gave me 4 slices.  It was scrumptious!  The only bad thing about Besta-Wan was that I thought it was kind of random.  There were weird things all over the walls!  But other than that I would give Besta-Wan a B rating.  If you are not so sure about Besta-Wan I think you should definitely try it!  You might be surprised!


Thx for reading,
A



Besta-Wan Encinitas Directions
Besta-Wan Carlsbad Directions
Besta-Wan Website




No comments:

Post a Comment