Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Dale's Diner

Hi J and A's followers! J here! It's time for my *drum roll* Wednesday review. I will be reviewing a super popular breakfast and burger place in the unique, quaint neighborhood of Lakewood Village, in Long Beach. Dale's is a modern-day 50s diner. It has 50s decor and model 50s cars that kids can climb in. Dale's has a fantastic kids meal that contains their signature *another drum roll* OREO pancakes. If you go to Dale's, get the OREO pancakes.  You won't regret it. If you do not want pancakes, their eggs and omelets are delicious. After breakfast Dale's has burgers, and other American food. Whenever I go, I get waffles, pancakes, or french toast, so I do not know what it tastes like, but I will do an update after I go again and have American food. I have heard from friends that they have some of the best milkshakes in town, so next time I will get one. The food at Dale's Diner is above and beyond amazing, but the service is mediocre. Overall, I would give Dale's a B. If you go to Dale's and would like to share your experience, please tell us in the comments section. Thank you so much for reading!

See you next time!
-J 

No comments:

Post a Comment