Saturday, July 12, 2014

Junior's Mexican Food

Hi!  A here.  Today I am reviewing a delicious Mexican food restaurant in Vista.  You won't get lost going to Junior's because there is only 1 location.  On Buena Creek Rd, Vista CA you can spot Junior's by the high red and yellow sign above their restaurant.  When you first walk in, it is very small, but you notice a VERY large menu.  You have plenty of choices.  I usually choose between their bean and cheese burritos and their tostadas.  Since I ate a bean and cheese burrito in the Lola's review I figured you probably didn't want to hear the about the same thing, so I chose the Tostada.  In my tostada, I only got beans cheese and lettuce, but there are many other choices.  When my tostada arrived I noticed the big tortilla chip on top.  Then I noticed one on the bottom.  That gave me extra chip to dip in the tostada.  Whenever I taste Junior's food it always seems very fresh.  The beans are always warm, the lettuce is always washed, and the cheese is always grated.  Tasting the tostada was a delightful feeling.  When all of it came together it was like a party in my mouth!  Overall, I would give Junior's a B+ rating.  I just wish that they would remodel and open up more locations.  They could be a sensation!




Adios amigos!
         A  


No comments:

Post a Comment