Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Hello Betty

Hello J and A's followers! J here for my Wednesday review. Today I will be reviewing a new, popular Baja Fish restaurant near the beach in Oceanside. When we arrived at this gem by the beach, we instantly felt happy. They have a 50s car that you can sit in, a rooftop deck and cool, modern designs on the walls. We ordered drinks and chips (the chips are $7! Yikes!). They came fast with our drinks and chips. Then we ordered our food. Me and my brother got quesadillas with red rice and my parents shared a halibut. Not long after, our food came. My quesadilla was fantastic! My parents loved their halibut but they thought it was too big and too expensive ($22). We went for my great-grandma's birthday, and they brought us a complimentary Mexican Sundae. It is ice cream with gingersnaps, brownies, and hot fudge. Scrumptious! Even though it is expensive, the food is amazing and the service is above and beyond great. Overall, I would give Hello Betty a B. If you go to Hello Betty, and would like to share your experience, please tell us in the comments section.

Thank you for reading!
-J


No comments:

Post a Comment