Saturday, August 2, 2014

The Flying Monkey Review

Hello J and A followers!  A here with my usual Saturday review.  Since I am still on vacation, I will be reviewing a restaurant in Zion, Utah called The Flying Monkey!  Now, this restaurant is supposed to be pizza and pasta only but there are a few other things that don't exactly go in this category.  But hey, I'm not complaining, that just gives me a bigger selection!  When you first walk in it is loud and busy.  We sat down and a waiter named Cade took our drink order.  They have a VERY big drink selection.  I'm pretty sure I got kiwi pineapple lemonade!  As soon as our drinks came, Cade was ready to take our order.  I know I write about mac n' cheese a lot but I'll try to make this time the last time!  Also, their mac n' cheese is really different from anyone else's that I've ever tasted!  And it's delicious!  There are tube noodles filled with melted cheese sauce and parmesian cheese with bread crumbs and garlic bread sprinkled on top!  It is scrumptious!  If you want a healthier choice I would recommend the Ceaser Salad.  My brother had been wanting one the whole day and he said it fulfilled his expectations!  All in all I would give The Flying Monkey an A- review.  Oh and one last thing, I would definitely recommend staying at Zion for a vacation, J is the one who told me about it and my family and I absolutely loved it!  So thanks J!




And thx for reading!,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment