Sunday, August 10, 2014

The Original 101 Cafe Review

Hi J and A followers!  A here with my late (sorry again, again!) Sunday review.  Now I don't know why J didn't post this week but I didn't want to skip my post.  Today I am reviewing a local breakfast place in Carlsbad.  There are more locations, and I know this because I am reviewing the Original 101 Café.  Ok let's just get to the point.  It is small but cozy in a nook near the ocean.  They literally have every single breakfast food you could ask for.  There is a kids menu and a regular menu.  Both scrumptious.  I got the chocolate chip pancakes from the regular menu and the were HUGE!!!!  It was very hard to finish.  But they were really good.  I also got hot chocolate, but my friend got orange juice.  There are lots of different choices which makes customers happy.  The service is good and the only negative is that it is right outside a busy road.  This makes it noisy and they leave the door open.  Overall I would give The Original 101 Café an A.  You should definitely find a location near you!




Thanks for reading!,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment