Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Harbor Reef of Two Harbors

Hello! J here! So so sorry for not doing my review last week!! Today, I will be reviewing the Harbor Reef, the only full-service restaurant on the Two Harbors side of Catalina. First of all, there are two sides of the Harbor Reef. The indoor (grill) and the outdoor (bar). They each have different menus. We sat outside for the fresh air and the wonderful view of the beautiful crystalline waters of Isthmus Cove. For the bar side, you must order at the "bar". I got buttered pasta to share with my brother (even though it wasn't horribly big) and my parents got burgers. My parents got drinks, me and my brother shared something from the kids' menu and my mom got something from the kids' meal and the total was $60! The food was mediocre at the Harbor Reef, but the main bad thing was the price. However, the view cannot be beaten. Overall, I would give the Harbor Reef a C+. If you go to Harbor Reef, or Two Harbors, please tell us in the comments section. Thanks for reading!
-J

No comments:

Post a Comment