Sunday, August 17, 2014

Terri Cafe Review

Hi!  A here!  Today I will be reviewing a local Japanese place in Carlsbad.  Terri Café!  I went with my dad and we both got the Thursday special.  It came with Terri Chicken, broccoli, carrots, and 8 California Rolls!  It was both filling and delicious!  There was plenty of sauce on the chicken and the California Rolls were fresh!  Besides the meal, the view was great!  You are on the top of a hill and overlook a hillside.  The restaurant is big and spacious and seems to be doing well.  You should definitely try it if you get a chance!  Over all I would give Terri Café and A review.  It was delicious!  Also,  one last thing.  I am in the play Music Man in Oceanside.  I am performing in the Star Theatre for Carlsbad Community Theatre.  It is a very good and funny production and tickets are still on sale!  Please come!






Thx for reading!,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment