Saturday, September 13, 2014

Islands Fine Burgers and Drinks

Hello J and A followers!
  I am so sorry that I haven't posted In a month.  School just started and my life got crazy.  But now I am back on schedule!  Today I am reviewing a delicious restaurant popular all across the globe.  Islands Fine Burgers and Drinks!  I'm sure you have gone to Islands before but do you really know what you're in for?  Here are some tips to have a satisfying meal every time you visit the local restaurant.


1. Change up your meal.  Each time you visit try to eat something new.  You don't want the waiters to know your order every time.  Show that you're daring and different.


2. You're never too old to order from the kids menu.  That's where I find most of my favorite foods.


3. Leave a tip.  One time my mom forgot, and the waitress probably wasn't too happy.  She called back as soon as we got home but it was not her favorite phone call.


If you follow these simple steps, you will have a nice and enjoyable time at Islands!


Thanks for reading!,

No comments:

Post a Comment