Monday, September 22, 2014

Sunflower State Bagels

Hello J and A followers!
         Sorry I am late but A here with my weekly review.  Today I am reviewing a local breakfast place in Carlsbad that I like to go to before school.  Sunflower State Bagels in Carlsbad, California!  This restaurant is run by people from Japan so you might have a little trouble communicating with them but for the most part it's fine.  Whenever you go here, make sure to get there bright and early (like 7:15 or earlier) if you want to get their delicious cinnamon sugar bagel everybody always wants!  And I am not kidding about it, once I got there at about 7:30 and the cinnamon sugar AND the chocolate chip was gone.  But other than that the service, quality, and taste is great!  You guys should definitely go there!








                      Thanks for reading!,
                       A

No comments:

Post a Comment